Welcome to Tuning Days
Attending a Tuning Day
- Book online
- 9am – 4.30pm
- Gates open approx. 7am.
- Scrutineering/ Sign on is compulsory, commencing at 8.15am
- First session on track 9.00am
- MA Licensed Solo Competitors
- Grouped per grade. ie A & B & fast C grade riders, C & D grade (novice)
- Rider Training Groups (if incorporated on a tuning day)
- MA Licensed Sidecar Competitors.
Pit Paddock Setup & Scrutineering
- On entering the Pit Paddock area please note the “one way” road system in the paddock area applies.
- Unload your bike and park it in an undercover pit bay and prepare to attend Sign-on/Machine Examination.
- Pit bays are not allocated on tuning/practice days.
- Trailers and vehicles must be parked in allocated area.
- No loading of vehicles/trailers until end of day. Wheeling your bike to the car park to reload is required should you wish to leave at any time during the day prior to 4.30pm.
- Pit bays have mains power, bring certified (tagged) extension lead/double adapter.
- Push your bike to the Machine examiners bay (no engine running), located adjacent to the Canteen.
- Take your MA Competition License and Membership card.
- Bring leathers, helmet, gloves, boots, and back protector.
- PA announcements will be made and information boards are located on the Dummy Grid/Pit Lane areas, indicating sessions.
Required Riding Gear
- Helmet Full face with approved standards label affixed
- Full leathers or 2 piece leathers (must zip together)
- Calf high motorcycle boots
- Gauntlet style motorcycle gloves
- Back protector
- Hair longer than shoulder length must be confined in the helmet or jacket
- Body jewellery is to be removed or securely covered with tape prior to practice or competition.