BOOK HERE FOR
12th December Suspension 101 & 13th December Race Suspension Tuning - with Dave Moss starting at 7pm (MCRCWA Clubrooms)
JUST TURN UP ON THE NIGHT WITH CASH (ONLY) AND YOU 'RE IN!!
12th December Suspension 101
Learn about the basic of suspension to begin tuning your bike to you...
- why is ergonomics a subject that is constantly changing in a car but never touched on a motorcycle?
- what is sag and why do we set it?
- what is damping and how does it work?
- why do we have rebound adjustments and why do we change the settings?
- why is tire pressure unique to the individual not the sidewall recommendation?
- what should be be servicing and when?
Cost - $70
13th December Race Suspension Tuning
- the essentials of ergonomics and why it takes hours to get right on a race bike
- track and ambient temps matched to compound and hot pressures
- nitrogen verses air
- geometry to an individual's needs matched to track design and riding style
- marking fork bottom out and travel limitations/spring choice management
- rain verses dry settings